Thinking of selling off my all-grain equipment. I now work two jobs and this hobby has taken a back seat for a long while now. Only looking to sell as a full lot, local pickup or delivery from Long Island, NY. Most of this stuff is home-made because it was part of the fun of this hobby. Some of the major items are listed below:
2) 5 Gal Mash tun with Stainless Braided hose
3) Barely Crusher (used once)
4) Misc. small equipment (thermometers, hyrometer, bottle tree, filling equip., other odds and ends for fermentation)
5) Bayou classic Sq.14 burner
6) A couple carboys (glass & better bottle), plastic fermentation bucket
The rest is pretty small equipment. Turn key all-grain kit. Let me know if you would be intersted and lets talk.
Again I'm not interested in selling individually at the moment and/or shipping.