Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - 5-Faucet Brass Mushroom Draft Beer Tower with New Perlick Faucets and Knobs

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2012, 11:55 AM   #1
pedalbiker
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default For Sale - 5-Faucet Brass Mushroom Draft Beer Tower with New Perlick Faucets and Knobs

I have this listed on Ebay if anyone is interested. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300827715005&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESE:IT
Brass draft beer towers are a beautiful addition to any bar. Tower has very nice scroll work. This particular 5-faucet Mushroom Draft Beer Tower is “polished” brass. The Faucets are NEW PERLICK with New Faucet Knobs. The faucet knob 'stud' is a universal thread size and will fit any tap handle you may already have. Five connect hoses fittings are protruding from the tower base opening indicating that the fittings are indeed connected inside the tower. Will supply 25 foot of beer hose. Tower is 14 inch tall and 12 inch wide. Tower base is 7 3/4 inch wide.

tower-1.jpg  

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2012, 02:07 PM   #2
marcb
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 163 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Looks awesome and I did just buy a 5 pass cold plate...... 6 bills is pretty steep for something I don't really need though at the moment! Best of luck in the sale!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply