Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - 4-Tap Bar w Stainless Top (SoCal-Coastal Orange Cty.)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
replytonick
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default For Sale - 4-Tap Bar w Stainless Top (SoCal-Coastal Orange Cty.)

FREE - 4-Tap Bar w Stainless Top (SoCal-Coastal Orange Cty.)

Post this on other forums/pass it around, just put it on c-list. Can't figure out how to post a pic here, so cheackout c-list:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/app/2209682551.html

Got that right. Free. Need to make some room in garage. It's pretty big, good bones to create the dream home bar or homebrew setup. This thing can fit 4 full kegs with room to spare. It is just the bones of it so check the picture. If you're handy I would black epoxy coat the exterior, and find a way to refrigerate it. A good way and project I was to start was take a small chest freezer and pipe in the cold air hooked up to a Johnson controller (usually $65-$70). The stainless bar top alone is worth $200. So if you want to get rid of it for me and just use the top and fab something you can do that too. Make it easy on me, I am not messing around and just need to take it out so I can more easily setup my tools/etc. At the price of free throw it in the yard and figure out an outside bar even. Doesn't have taps or a cooling mechanisim, it's a DIY thing a crafty homebrewer probably would love to setup a lager setup and bar taps. I can hook you up with cheap places to find taps. Did I mention free? If it doesn't disappear I'm calling the large pickup trash and it's hitting the curb, so come get it. If you were thinking of building a cold room, this is a dream base for a multifunction setup for your ultimate beer geekery. Drop me a line

Last edited by replytonick; 02-11-2011 at 09:21 PM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply