Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - (3) 1/2" 3-piece tri-clover ball valves
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2011, 01:09 AM   #1
Yavid
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Posts: 133
iTrader: (0)
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default For Sale - (3) 1/2" 3-piece tri-clover ball valves

I have three 1/2" 3-piece tri-clover ball valves that I would like to get rid of. Bought them on eBay a year ago and have never used them. Figure it's time that I let em go. PM with questions/offers. Thanks.

dscn0198.jpg   dscn0199.jpg   dscn0200.jpg  
__________________
Yavid is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
RonRock
Always Ready
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
RonRock's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Underwood, Iowa
Posts: 1,319
iTrader: (1)
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

These are 1/2" valves, what size are the tri fittings? What is the OD of the fitting?

Same question on your other listing.

RonRock is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2011, 04:11 PM   #3
FSR402
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FSR402's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Jenison, MI
Posts: 2,882
iTrader: (0)
Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRock View Post
These are 1/2" valves, what size are the tri fittings? What is the OD of the fitting?

Same question on your other listing.
FYI, TC fittings are the same size from 1.5 on down. So anything from 0 to 1.5 are all the same.
__________________
TWO FISTED BREWING CO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_cad View Post
Its nice when you and your friends have comparable equipment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker-san View Post
some people will tap anything that has a hole.
Buy Two Fisted Brewing gear
FSR402 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2011, 07:00 PM   #4
Yavid
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Posts: 133
iTrader: (0)
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Actually no. There are two sizes of tri-clover for pipes smaller than 1 1/2". 1 1/2" & 1" tri clover are the same size and 3/4" and 1/2" are the same size. These are 1/2" valves but they have the larger 1 1/2"-1" tri-clover end welded to them. A regular 1/2" tri clover ball valve will have the smaller 3/4"-1/2" tri clover end. These valves are custom. I've decided no to bother with tri clover so these have to go.

__________________
Yavid is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2011, 08:12 PM   #5
FSR402
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FSR402's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Jenison, MI
Posts: 2,882
iTrader: (0)
Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yavid View Post
Actually no. There are two sizes of tri-clover for pipes smaller than 1 1/2". 1 1/2" & 1" tri clover are the same size and 3/4" and 1/2" are the same size. These are 1/2" valves but they have the larger 1 1/2"-1" tri-clover end welded to them. A regular 1/2" tri clover ball valve will have the smaller 3/4"-1/2" tri clover end. These valves are custom. I've decided no to bother with tri clover so these have to go.
.
And what are you looking to get for these?
__________________
TWO FISTED BREWING CO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_cad View Post
Its nice when you and your friends have comparable equipment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker-san View Post
some people will tap anything that has a hole.
Buy Two Fisted Brewing gear
FSR402 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2011, 08:31 PM   #6
Yavid
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Posts: 133
iTrader: (0)
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

The attached jpg shows the different tri-clover sizes. The reason most of the stuff you see is the 1.5-1in size is that this size is more common and it's easier to find parts. That said I believe the Sabco brew magic system uses the smaller size.

Just looking to get my money back out of these. If you're interested PM me and we'll go from there.

fittings-catalog_01.jpg  
__________________
Yavid is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2011, 11:44 PM   #7
RonRock
Always Ready
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
RonRock's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Underwood, Iowa
Posts: 1,319
iTrader: (1)
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSR402 View Post
FYI, TC fittings are the same size from 1.5 on down. So anything from 0 to 1.5 are all the same.

FYI. Thanks
__________________
My Brutus Build

http://www.lonewolfbrewery.com/
RonRock is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2011, 11:37 AM   #8
mlwahler
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: hamburg, ny
Posts: 94
iTrader: (0)
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default

How much for all 3

__________________
mlwahler is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2011, 09:14 PM   #9
Yavid
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Posts: 133
iTrader: (0)
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Valves are sold.

__________________
Yavid is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply



Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale - 1/2" 3 Piece Stainless Steel Ball Valve - ebay (not mine) starrbrew For Sale 5 04-22-2011 10:41 AM
For Sale - 1/2" stainless ball valves wegz15 For Sale 7 02-15-2011 08:51 PM
For Sale - 2 piece stainless ball valves 1/2" NPT nostalgia For Sale 4 09-27-2010 08:59 PM
For Sale - SS chiller, Thermos, and 3 piece Ball valves rabeb25 For Sale 4 07-19-2010 12:56 PM
For Sale - For Sale - or trade - 3 three-piece SS ball valves fuzzybee For Sale 10 07-16-2010 01:30 PM



Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS