New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - 22oz Bottles- Trade/Donation/Free(?) - San Diego Local Pickup Only!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 10:33 PM   #1
Gremlyn
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default For Sale - 22oz Bottles- Trade/Donation/Free(?) - San Diego Local Pickup Only!

So now that I keg and soon will be moving I have a bunch of bombers I'm not going to need nor want to have to transport. I have in the realm of 8 cases of these bottles sitting in my closet waiting to be filled with your delicious beer. They should all be pretty clean, but I'd give them a good soak in Oxyclean or similar product just in case. I was having any issue with some of my yeast sticking to the sides of the bottles, so some may require a bottle brush.

I won't ship and I don't deliver, and since they aren't exactly expensive to buy new I'm not looking for much for them. I think I bought them for $10/case of 12. I do need more kegs, so I could see trading some/all of them for a ball lock. PM me or e-mail if interested: gremlyn1 (at) gmail (dot) com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2010, 02:08 AM   #2
D_Struct
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Wish I were in SD...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply