Hey guys. I'm moving out of the country in January and won't have a place to keep the brewery. It's been a work in progress for the past year or so and unfortunately I never got to brew w/ it.
Anyways, I purchased the stand from Marcus at Brewer's Equipment and have had to make a couple small modifications along the way, mainly swapping out the burners for Hurricanes since I'm stuck on low pressure.
- All stainless stand
- (3) 26g More Beer Kettles
- False bottom for MLT
- Sight glass for HLT/Boil Kettle
- (3) Hurricane Burners (I'm using low pressure propane, but by changing the orifice it can be converted to high pressure or NG)
- Automated gas control
- (2) March pumps
- SS plate chiller
- Blichmann Auto-Sparge
- SS camlock quick disconnects throughout
- SS ball valves throughout
I have a bunch of other various parts that I'm sure I forgot to list, so just send me a PM if you have any questions, want more pictures, etc.
I don't know a whole lot about the stuff (which is why I had it built for me), but from my understanding it uses a PID to control a solenoid gas valve. Temp drops below your setting, and the gas valve turns on.