• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia 20 Gallon E-Herms for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pricedawg

Reaction score
I built this system a year ago. Going to build another. The technology and engineering are as much fun to me as brewing. Here's what you get:

3 vessel 20 gallon HLT, MT, and BK. HLT and BK have silver soldered tri-clamp fittings for the elements. Makes cleaning easy,

Control panel - 30amp with timer

Stand

Counterflow chiller

All hoses, pumps, fittings.

Basically, this is a complete system. All you have to do is plug and play and have a fermenter ready. I have kids and my 5 hour brew day includes about 45 minutes of work (including cleaning). I also have an automated hop dropper that is NOT included, but works with the timer. I will be more than glad to share the plans for that with whoever purchases the system.

Local Pickup only, will accept cash and Paypal. I will not part this out. $3800 FIRM. I am willing to brew with the purchaser if needed to show all the bells/whistles. Thanks for looking.

Brewstand.JPG

bs6.JPG

BS2.JPG

BS.JPG

bs4.JPG

BS3.JPG

Winder. 10 minutes from Athens

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Going a different route. 20 Gallon E-Herms, 20 gallon mash tun with false bottom, and 20 gallon boil kettle for sale: Includes ball valves, tri-clamp opening for element in BK and HLT, HERMS coil already mounted in pot HLT. $800 plus shipping

Chugger Pump: $130 plus shipping Stainless steel head

2-Tri-Clamp element with enclosure-Plug in ready-$100 each plus shipping

You sell the panel and elements by themselves ?

I am not selling the panel at this point

Back