Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - 2 Fifty Qt Igloo Coolers in Cleveland Area

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
JayC
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Default For Sale - 2 Fifty Qt Igloo Coolers in Cleveland Area

2 Coolers, should make good HLT and MLT. Each has one hole drilled, one for heating element (you can also have the 1500 watt element and the adaptor is already installed in the cooler), and the other one for a bulkhead fitting (no fitting included).

Both are in good shape, but I upgraded to kegs.

These sell for about $25 each on Target's website. I"ll let them both go for $25 total.

100.jpg  

I'll ferment anything that moves!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2010, 06:54 PM   #2
JayC
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

I'll also throw in this little contraption for free. It's supposed to be an independent heat exchanger for a HERMS. Never did get the thing to stop leaking, but it's nothing a little, or maybe a lot, of silicone wouldn't fix.

No copper tubing to go with it, sorry.

BTW, any buyer is responsible for checking the safety of any of this stuff before they use it. Electricity and water can kill you. You've been warned.

There, if the microscopic print saying "don't stop taking your medicine without talking to your doctor first" at the bottom of those TV ads the lawyers put out, when they want to sue a drug company, protects them from being sued when people stop taking their meds, because the ad convinced them that medicine x would cause spontaneous human combustion, then this oughta protect me.

102.jpg   103.jpg  

I'll ferment anything that moves!

Old 03-31-2010, 06:14 PM   #3
bacbrewery
Recipes 

PM sent. Feel free to give me a call

Quick Reply