• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 2) 6.5 gl glass carboys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gandelf

Reaction score
I have two 6.5 gallon carboys for sale or trade. They have handles and stoppers with 1/2" silicon hose. I calibrated them for gallon increments (etching cream) on the outside. I store them in the boxes they came in.

Edit: I got scolded about the no silent auction thing. I just didn't know what they would be worth, especially if shipping would
be required. I live by Gresham and how about $25 each? I would ship them at coast if anyone would be willing to do that?

How much? Per forum rules you must post with a price, I'd be interested but I'm sure shipping would kill the deal and on the subject are you willing to ship if someone is interested?

Where are you in Wisconsin? I'd be interested for the right price

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Me as well where you located in wi? Live in waukesha interested At the right price

Fair price , I would be all over that if I was local.

"Edit: I got scolded about the no silent auction thing"
I certainly hope you're not referring to me because I did no such thing, rules are rules.:mug:

If you're serious about the $25 price tag, I'm all over it, and can come get them this weekend.

Il pay 25 for them and pay for all the shipping

Back