ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD.
Hi, I am trying to sell the following extra stuff from my stash. I have the following:
1) Stout Tanks 14.5 gal Conical Fermentor. About 18 months old, I've only used it about 6-8 times. 1/2" ball valves, tri-clovers, all gaskets and seals in good shape, immaculate condition inside and out.
New and shipped it will run in the $450 range. I would like to get $400 picked up, (obviously prefer someone in or around the Chicago area to avoid shipping).
2) 15 gallon megapot with dial thermo, ball valve, and morebeer's site gauge. Again, no dents, no scuffs, perfect inside and out. SOLD
3) Brewer's Hardware American Sanke Keg Fermenter Kit with Thermowell - sells for $79 on the website. Used about 5 times, all gaskets, spare set of gaskets, and all pieces are included. Brewers Hardware Sanke Keg Fermenter Kit with Thermowell
- Looking for $55 picked up, $65 shipped. SOLD
4) Immersion chiller. Might be good for a small-scale brewer. I think it's about 25' and I got it in some CL deal. $10. SOLD
5) May also have a spare sanke or 2 if buyer of any of the above is interested.