The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > Sold - $100 Austin Homebrew Supply Gift Certificate

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2012, 01:18 AM   #21
jholen
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

Woah, this earns +1 for Austin Homebrew Supply in my book.

Almost to the point that I WANT to specifically buy from them. Cool stuff!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2012, 01:59 AM   #22
XPLSV
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

All things equal, AHB gets the nod. Super service and incredibly fast shipping!

Old 01-07-2012, 02:48 AM   #23
Austinhomebrew
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 107 Times on 87 Posts
Likes Given: 90

Thanks for all of the props. I am truly here for you guys. Let me know if you need anything or if there is something you think we should carry.

Can you do me a favor? When mentioning the store on this forum can you say Austin Homebrew Supply. AHB is Annapolis Homebrew and AHBS is something else all together.

Many newbees wont know what the abbreviation is. AHS will give you American Home Shield on most serch engines.

Also, when you mention Austin Homebrew Supply on the forum (or better yet make it a link) it keeps us at the top of Google.

Also, when I come to this forum I like to help if there is an issue. Many time a person will post a problem here and never contact me. I have to search this forum to solve the issue. The search box doesnt let you search for 3 letters like AHS. So I search for "Austin" and hope that i see all of the posts that I need to see.

Thanks for understanding.

Also if you have a time sensitive question just email the store at info@austinhomebrew.com or call 1-800-890-2739 Over the holidays when I was out of town some people sent time sensitive questions about their order in a private message to this forum instead of to the store.

Thanks for all of your support.
You guys make me very happy to be in this industry. Customers make my days very enjoyable.

Forrest

Fritztheelephant Likes This 
Old 01-09-2012, 04:14 PM   #24
Walker
I use secondaries. :p
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 72 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 11

This is sold to usfmikeb. Props to Austin Homebrew Supply for the offer to refund.

Old 01-10-2012, 12:37 PM   #25
rebl68
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinhomebrew View Post
Thanks for all of the props. I am truly here for you guys. Let me know if you need anything or if there is something you think we should carry.

Can you do me a favor? When mentioning the store on this forum can you say Austin Homebrew Supply. AHB is Annapolis Homebrew and AHBS is something else all together.

Many newbees wont know what the abbreviation is. AHS will give you American Home Shield on most serch engines.

Also, when you mention Austin Homebrew Supply on the forum (or better yet make it a link) it keeps us at the top of Google.

Also, when I come to this forum I like to help if there is an issue. Many time a person will post a problem here and never contact me. I have to search this forum to solve the issue. The search box doesnt let you search for 3 letters like AHS. So I search for "Austin" and hope that i see all of the posts that I need to see.

Thanks for understanding.

Also if you have a time sensitive question just email the store at info@austinhomebrew.com or call 1-800-890-2739 Over the holidays when I was out of town some people sent time sensitive questions about their order in a private message to this forum instead of to the store.

Thanks for all of your support.
You guys make me very happy to be in this industry. Customers make my days very enjoyable.

Forrest
This is why I'll keep buying from you!

Old 01-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #26
rellot
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I'm going to be down in Austin this weekend, gonna stop by and check out the store.

Quick Reply