Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - 10 Gallon Igloo Mash Tun Starting at $1

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2009, 04:16 PM   #21
Beau815
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

The one I'm looking at was tested overnight for leaks. And its close by and I could pick it up. Wow that one with the false bottom is $119 and shipping is $44 that's insane.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2009, 04:21 PM   #22
purechaos
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau815 View Post
The one I'm looking at was tested overnight for leaks. And its close by and I could pick it up. Wow that one with the false bottom is $119 and shipping is $44 that's insane.
arent you selling this? didnt you have apost in the classifieds for the other ones? that was deleted? i could be wrong but thats what i recall. there is still an artifact in the classifieds forum, but thread is gone.

Old 05-18-2009, 05:52 PM   #23
springer

Recipes 

Liked 19 Times on 18 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by woollybugger2 View Post

The main difference between the HD cooler and the ones listed are the screw on top (red) vs. the push on seat top (white).
screw on wouldn't work for me . I use a thermocoupler and I just put it in the cooler and push the lid on . Lid has a small indentation on the side and the wire fits perfectly

'The taxpayer: That's someone who works for the federal government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination.'- Ronald Reagan

Old 05-18-2009, 06:44 PM   #24
hammacks
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by purechaos View Post
arent you selling this? didnt you have apost in the classifieds for the other ones? that was deleted? i could be wrong but thats what i recall. there is still an artifact in the classifieds forum, but thread is gone.
No that one was his brother's....

Old 05-19-2009, 08:43 PM   #25
Beau815
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

You're a sly fox. Trying to get more traffic so I don't sell too low and lose $, but 37 watchers is good for now Id keep it for a HLT but I have a tiny apt and I can just use a 5 gallon cooler to hold hot water...

Last edited by Beau815; 05-19-2009 at 08:45 PM.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:41 PM   #26
purechaos
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Well I wod wager 38 of your 37 watchers are from this forum seeing if it is a profitable venture

Old 05-20-2009, 12:53 AM   #27
Beau815
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I'm not out to screw anyone or get screwed either... im not gonna sell something and not make a profit or id keep it for myself right? Why would anyone sell anything for less than they paid for it? Ya Gaboon. Its out there for the public to decide whats fair and that's what it goes for. How much more fair can I get? Public auction, public decides. Supply and demand. And I had my other one which sold for 130 + shipping = $144 and didn't post that on this site. So If that buyer was from HBT they didn't find it thru here but thru ebay. Still trying to figure out how you got 38 out of 37 people. Maybe meant 37 of 38. That person was from a ritzy part of California, so maybe money wasn't the object and they didn't want to fool around with finding the right parts and assembling.

Old 05-20-2009, 01:59 AM   #28
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2991 Times on 2945 Posts
Likes Given: 28

I just want to know why you don't have a vendor account. You are advertising selling something with the purpose of making a profit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I was wrong

Old 05-20-2009, 12:54 PM   #29
IrregularPulse
Hobby Collector
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2750 Times on 2701 Posts
Likes Given: 112

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataz722 View Post
I just want to know why you don't have a vendor account. You are advertising selling something with the purpose of making a profit.
With that logic, everyone in the classifieds section would have to have a vendors account. If he starts making them and selling them and advertising on here then yes a Vendors Account should be purchased, but if it's a One Time Deal, that's what the classifieds section is for.

He should have mentioned that he was selling it instead of acting like he just found the link and posted it and waiting until we found out it was his ad. A little deceiving there. But hey, if he can get people to pay that much for them, more power to him. You gotta take advantage of the rich and/or lazy. He just won't find many of those here. We all know too well what it's actually worth.

I should have stuck to four fingers in Vegas. :o - marubozo

Old 05-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #30
Beau815
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I bought 2 for a soccer team, wow. Come and attack me for getting some of it back so I can buy a cornie someday. And I'm not a damn con artist either, if you don't want it simply don't bid on it. Just don't get mad because the price is going higher than you can afford or want to pay. Judging by your photos and your neighborhood, it seems like you got enough money, so maybe your just in this because that's the type of person you are. I'm not handing it to you for $40 bucks like your my brother. Also, who is to say what a profit margin is? Perhaps my sister in law got 3 of these at a silent auction at work in which she bid 10 on one and 5 on the other 2 just in case, and won all 3. Then I'm supposed to sell for $5 a piece? Give me a break buddy. These igloo's are clearly 69-99 on all websites and the parts are 24 at Lowe's so were looking at 93 bucks for THIS specific one at a minimum. YES you may find cheaper brands or coolers out there, then buy them. Some people want Caddys and others say that Kias can still get you from A to B.

Last edited by Beau815; 05-20-2009 at 02:42 PM.

Quick Reply