The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - 10 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
airbalancer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default For Sale - 10 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker

I'm selling a 10 gallon Blichmann boilermaker brew pot with the optional boil screen. It comes with the allen wrenches, cleaning brush, heat shield, and instruction book. It is in perfect condition and never seen a flame. $275.00 plus shipping or pick it up in western MA.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2010, 01:25 AM   #2
CBK
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Arrived at my door yesterday in perfect condition. I could not be more pleased with this purchase (original box, packing and documentation.) This was the last item on my list to go all grain. I converted a 10 gallon cooler, made a chiller, built a stir plate, purchased beersmith and have been formulating my own recipes getting 80% efficiency doing partial mashes. The stir plate is going and the burner is ready. I'm sure going to be busy tomorow.

Cheers

Dan

Last edited by CBK; 04-04-2010 at 02:24 PM.

Old 10-17-2011, 03:14 AM   #3
Antler
Recipes 

Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts

Nice pot! Sorry to bring this back from the dead, I'm thinking about ordering one of these in 20 gallon size for BIAB use. How would the thermo probe interfere with the voille bag? Would you think it will tear?

Old 10-17-2011, 04:02 AM   #4
day_trippr
Recipes 

Liked 981 Times on 801 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antler View Post
Nice pot! Sorry to bring this back from the dead, I'm thinking about ordering one of these in 20 gallon size for BIAB use. How would the thermo probe interfere with the voille bag? Would you think it will tear?
It would certainly come in contact with the bag, and considering the pain in the rear if it did tear, I don't think it would be worth the risk.

It can be removed and the hole plugged, but you might be able to order a pot without the Brewmometer and save the $$

Cheers!

Quick Reply