You know you are a homebrewer when...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you spill your beer on your coffee table and realize that it works better than any Old English or wood polishing product....and you wonder what patents are needed for a hoppy fresh scented ...well u get it..

You calibrate your compute monitor in SRM using BeerSmith2 and a pint of your beer.

Who cares what my photos look like, is my beer going to be the right color!?!
Actually, the photos look pretty good... Genius! :mug:

You have beer nightmares.

Last night I dreamed the keg of RIS froze and cracked because I put two kegs of warm beer in the keezer

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

When you're still like a kid Christmas morning every time brewing stuff arrives. Just ordered from More Beer! yesterday & the first of two boxes was here first thing this morning. :ban:

When you have to edit a post because your phone corrected styrian to starsan

damn i got two points now!

1) when you get a fear that you forgot to check your mash ph, jump up...and realize brew day isn't until tomorrow!

2) you get eager to share this with your homebrewing buddies, can't find the right thread, and bring one of them back from the dead instead!

when you throw your hops bags in with your laundry, and think about reviving an old thread you made about being a crappy homebrewer...

edit: ((and yes, i now know why someone made a reference to ismellwierd, (and his pump problem))

When you're planning a vacation to Hawaii (specifically Maui) and make sure you will 1) have time to brew a lager before you go so it can sit at lagering temps while you're gone, and 2) plan your trip itinerary around the brewery/taprooms on the island. There are three and we will visit all of them.

When you're planning a vacation to Hawaii (specifically Maui) and make sure you will 1) have time to brew a lager before you go so it can sit at lagering temps while you're gone, and 2) plan your trip itinerary around the brewery/taprooms on the island. There are three and we will visit all of them.

Side note: If you work in an Ocean Vodka tour, you likely won’t be disappointed.

you're listening to youtube, thinking about the next move in the 'music match' game...wondering why you just come to a homebrew site to play word games! (and occasionally try and help a newbie)

Latest posts

Back