Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Yes, another win! Ca. State Fair!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
lucasszy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Yes, another win! Ca. State Fair!

So a while back I submitted by Belgian Dark Strong Ale to a few competitions. Got one first place in the Carolinas, and just yesterday I found out that I took third place at the California State Fair homebrew competition. Quite excited about my brew even placing... as I didnt think I had a chance in California, especially with the competition out there.

Just sharing my excitement!

Cheers

Lucas

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2010, 05:35 PM   #2
IXVolt
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 78 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 76

Right on! Congrats!!

Old 06-18-2010, 05:57 PM   #3
smizak
Recipes 

Liked 65 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasszy View Post
So a while back I submitted by Belgian Dark Strong Ale to a few competitions. Got one first place in the Carolinas, and just yesterday I found out that I took third place at the California State Fair homebrew competition. Quite excited about my brew even placing... as I didnt think I had a chance in California, especially with the competition out there.

Just sharing my excitement!

Cheers

Lucas
Wow dude, congrats. You're right, that's certainly an accomplishment in CA. I just got two bronzes at the NY state fair, which basically means my beer was middle of the pack for the individual categories.

"This song goes out to me because I'm so f*ckin' cool!"~John Reis

Quick Reply