Work

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codycodycody

Reaction score
Have to say, since joining this forum, my work ethic has taken a ****. I think I've been on here reading 90% of the day and I spent my lunch break getting my co2 tank filled. I think I got the home brew itch.

What?! You're on this forum at work? Shameful. I'm 100% sure nobody on the site does that. ;)

What?! You're on this forum at work? Shameful. I'm 100% sure nobody on the site does that. ;)

Of course we don't. Well, ar least not from my work pc I don't. :D

I manage to squeeze in board time while doing things like watching OS install progress bars on servers (physical and/or virtual). Or whenever I get a chance. :D

Of course we don't. Well, ar least not from my work pc I don't. :D

I manage to squeeze in board time while doing things like watching OS install progress bars on servers (physical and/or virtual). Or whenever I get a chance. :D

Same here. I'm a network engineer at work. So instead of multitasking and getting more work done, I let the bar progress ride in the background while I "educate" myself.

I actually don't get online at work, but that's because I'm a construction worker and don't have access to a computer. :p

You fools! Ha Haa Ha ha haaaaaaa! I live in a fancy neighborhood & I only know 3 chords!!! I'm retired bitches!!!!! hahaaaa ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!
Having said that,wait a tick,need another shot of vodka...I used to use my cell phone on break or when the line broke down to surf the net. Now I help you guys while watchin my airlocks bubble & sniff them without moving. Top that at work! (JK,of course).......?:drunk:

Word man. Swollen knuckles,old eyes,& small cell phone buttons don't mix well at my age. Interesting too that I've got the same hair & face shape as Heath Ledgers' joker. I can even do the voice pretty close. "ya wanna know how I got this way?"...hahahehehoho...

I actually have one, but my old eyes and fat fingers don't work well with the tiny screen and buttons.

I can use my Droid Razr as a wireless hotspot for either of my tablets (usually with me at work) so that I have a larger (10") screen and good size keyboard (also on screen) available to me. Of course, I don't always bring one of those into the datacenter with me when I'm working on physical boxes. There's actually been some work related use of that setup last week. I used it to test out the new VSS (View Security Servers) that I implemented to make sure we could use them from the outside.

BTW, F apple/iPhone, and the Crackberries too... Android powah BABY!!!

Latest posts

Back