Wooden beer cases

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agroff383

Reaction score
Anybody have any or ever try making them? The reason I ask is that I am bringing bottled beer to a wedding reception and would like it to look pretty classy. I don't have woodworking tools but I just have this vision of 2 or 3 wooden cases that are stained nicely and can hold 24-30 12 oz bottles, instead of carrying the beer in blank cardboard or worse yet, another company's beer logos on the case! Any help would be appreciated, any woodworkers out there want to make a few beans?

Thanks for the info and links...awesome. I might try building a few too but the ones bmb makes are amazing.

Thanks for the info and links...awesome. I might try building a few too but the ones bmb makes are amazing.

I don't mean to be a naysayer but...

If you don't have any woodworking tools there is no way you're gonna build anything that looks even remotely "classy." Go with bmb.

I don't mean to be a naysayer but...

If you don't have any woodworking tools there is no way you're gonna build anything that looks even remotely "classy." Go with bmb.

Definitely.

I was about to say "build your own" but those are beautiful! And not too expensive either.

Back