Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Whole Foods

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 09:33 AM   #41
BuckNasty
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Will have to check this out next time I'm out in the paradise that is Santa Rosa. Every time I go through there I think of moving....gorgeous Norcal chicks at Russian River brewery, the ocean nearby with free diving, perfect weather, hardwoods abound for woodworking, and far enough from SF yet not in the sticks.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2012, 05:58 PM   #42
bobeer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 33 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 19

The WF in Fairlakes, VA has a couple taps at each food bar areas. You can get growlers filled there too for 10 bucks. Not sure if they have homebrew supplies though. That would be awesome since my lhbs is farther than the WF.
I hear they just put in a burger joint in there too. Armed with big screens and more taps. Emeril's food cooking show used to be filmed where the burger joint is now.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me, because I'd like to hear it again."
-Groucho Marx

Kegged: Stony Man Pale
Bottled: Bourbon Oak Brolic Strong ale
Primary: Hill 56 clone
On Deck: Ava ale, Red Ryes ale, Priceless Pup Brown,

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply