Originally Posted by slydawwg
So far good call . Was all ready to transfer back into bottling bucket and bottle them, read your post and gave the carboy (hated to do it) a couple of shakes and they seem to be dropping down. I wonder if that puts an end to mold or infection possibilities.
Probably just yeast clumps. If you had an infection, you'd know it. I recently had one and it was more of a web-like, nasty white growth all over the beer. I'm fairly sure it was mold. I racked out from underneath it and bottled. I'm letting that beer sit for awhile before I even think about trying it.
It was not good when I bottled, but who knows what'll happen.