White Lab Vials

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unc2410

Reaction score
If anyone has any laying around that they don't need or can part with I will gladly pay shipping to NC. I am looking to get some to store harvested yeast. Thanks in advance for any help.

Oh, btw, first post on the site but have been a long time lurker and learned pretty much everything I know about homebrewing from this site. I started about 3 years ago doing extract, then moved on to partial mash and then all grain biab batches. I am getting equipment for Christmas to step up to 10 gal batches and a mash tun to start batch sparging. Figured I would give some background info for anyone who cares. I am in Wilmington, NC so if anyone is near by give me a shout.

Thanks for the links. I have looked at some places online for these and will order them if I need to but am currently in the process of upgrading and buying a lot of new equipment and just figured I would see if anyone had some just lying around that they weren't using to try to save a few dollars. Funny thing is my fiance was a teacher, now becoming a principle, and had lots of soda preforms but we gave them away about a year ago thinking we had no use for them. Now wishing I would have held on to them.

Back