Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Where are the crazy themed beer competitions?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #1
rhoadsrage
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Default Where are the crazy themed beer competitions?

I know the Urban Knaves of Grain have a drunk monk competition with a Menace of the Monastery class and I thought their used to be a competition that was all BJCP but they had to be "iced beers". I was trying to fined some of the themed competitions to do a little creative experimenting but haven't had much luck.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
andy

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2010, 03:18 PM   #2
remilard
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 38 Times on 37 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoadsrage View Post
I know the Urban Knaves of Grain have a drunk monk competition with a Menace of the Monastery class and I thought their used to be a competition that was all BJCP but they had to be "iced beers". I was trying to fined some of the themed competitions to do a little creative experimenting but haven't had much luck.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
andy
Hoppy Halloween (just passed obviously) has a theme category. The most recent Brewing TV episode is on that competition and they show the judging of that category.

Upper Mississippi Mashout in January has an eis-anything special category.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply