What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
American ale made with Hallertau and Northern Brewer bittering and Azacca aroma hops. I'm really liking what Azacca has done to the nose of the wort... can't wait to bottle and taste!

Currently have 25 gallons of a 9.5% Coconut Chocolate Imperial Porter (with a touch of vanilla). 57 gallons of a 6.3% IPA, packed with Columbus, Simcoe and Centennial and 53 gallons of a 2xIPA, 8.5%, with Cascade, Citra and Amarillo. Kegged the contents of our other 3 the end of last week. Time to fill them again.

11 gallons of the "Who Sharted IPA". This is my third twist on a Two Hearted clone that isn't really a clone anymore. The first was the "Who Farted", the second was the "Double Pipe Classic", now it's just a Centennial IPA that I lightened up a bit.

1.060 OG, 65 IBU, some Munich and Vienna to body up.

5gal of a Strong Bitter made from an expired extract kit. After swapping out some bad hops and doing a big late addition on the LME, it might turn out OK. Currently at 70F for yeast cleanup.

1.5gal of a Marzen in my first ever attempt at lagering. Mighty close to FG in recipe, so it's also ramped up to 65 for diacetyl rest.

I have 5 gallons Da Yooper's Pale ale and my basterdized version of a California common. As a matter of fact, that reminds me... I have to dry hop the pale ale tonight in preparation to bottle this weekend.

I thought I'd do this as a quick, informal poll. Who knows -- might pick up an idea for the next batch! :D

Right now, I've got a Miller Light clone in the primary, using this recipe as a base. My variation is using Northern Brewer (7.9% AA) at the boil, otherwise following the recipe. I brewed it yesterday.

What you got?
I've got an American Brown Ale going...actually its going to be bottled today . AND Today my wife and I are celebrating our 5 yr anniversary.
Ok. Updated. I was just about to start gathering bottling stuff and noticed the airlock was still working. Must have had a stuck ferment for almost a week. Got 3 to 4 good bubbles per minute. Lettin in ride.

Last edited:
5 gallon of pumpkin ale in secondary with a vanilla bean, 5 gallon porter in primary that I brewed yesterday.
Getting my seasonal stash squared away

I have 5 gal of a Dopplebock (soon to be an Eisbock) just kicking off, an another 10 gal Dopplebock, 5 gal Baltic Porter, and 5 gal of Robust Porter finishing up.

10 gallons of Tropical Session White IPA. All of the flavor/aroma hops (Amarillo, Citra and Galaxy) were added during two whirlpool additions

6 gallons of hazed and confused double IPA and 5 gallons of a racer 5 IPA clone.

Attachments

• 20180904_184900.jpg
    20180904_184900.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 44
15 gallons of AIPA #7 that is cold crashing and I can’t wait to keg tomorrow. Been taking “quality control” samples during the cold crash / co2 process in the fermentor.
Already told some coworkers that this Friday is “free beer Friday” and they are all excited.
Cheers HBT Peeps!

14 gallons of a NE IPA, 12 Gallons of a funky Saison (farmhouse blend yeast with Brett), 6 gallons of a Bourbon County Stout clone.

I thought I'd do this as a quick, informal poll. Who knows -- might pick up an idea for the next batch! :D

Right now, I've got a Miller Light clone in the primary, using this recipe as a base. My variation is using Northern Brewer (7.9% AA) at the boil, otherwise following the recipe. I brewed it yesterday.

What you got?
Im New here just started brewing a month or so ago. I just bottled my first batch a few days ago and i have 3 batches fermenting. A blond ale, A Brown Ale and a Porter. In a couple days im gonna do a S.N. Pale Ale clone.

Im New here just started brewing a month or so ago. I just bottled my first batch a few days ago and i have 3 batches fermenting. A blond ale, A Brown Ale and a Porter. In a couple days im gonna do a S.N. Pale Ale clone.
sounds like the beginning of a joke- a blond , a brown and a porter walk into a bar...

I have 3 gallons of an amber saison bubbling away. Been in there a week now.
Used 1/2 lb of dark muscovado sugar late in the boil. First time I've tried that particular type of sugar.
Tasted great going into the fermenter!
Have high hopes for this one.

Just bottled up a dry-hopped citra/mosaic pale, and currently have a lite Saison (~4.2) with late addition Vic Secret in the carboy... Been loving the Vic...it's just peachy! [emoji527][emoji482]

10 gallons of Almost Naked IPA, Single Hop IPA using Vic Secret Hops. Its so good it gets to own a tap on my keezer.
Got its name when the wife saw the package of hops in the mail and asked what I had gotten her from Victoria's Secret.

10 gallons of Almost Naked IPA, Single Hop IPA using Vic Secret Hops. Its so good it gets to own a tap on my keezer.
Got its name when the wife saw the package of hops in the mail and asked what I had gotten her from Victoria's Secret.
where did you get the Vic Secret Hops?

Back