Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > whats it supposed to look like.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2005, 11:44 PM   #11
Jeffs-a-brewin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

the beer smells ok. Doesn't smell sour. The description of sour/bitter i more my negative attitude thinking its bad just because its my first brew. My other two roommates didn't describe it that way at all.. It smells like beer. Theres a small bit of whitish sediment of the bottom but i'm assuming thats just stuff settling. Its hard to know if its infected or not without having something tactile to compare it to. Guess we'll just wait and see. But as for odour theres no offensive smell, just the smell of warm, flat beer

I dont know if its actually a lager. I may have read that somewhere else and am confusing one thing for another. The kit is from
http://www.coopers.com.au
Its a Canadian Blonde. The instructions say between 21-27 and thats what it is aprox. Anybody have any further info on this

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply