what kind of glasses do you prefer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbrewr4fun

Reaction score
I bought a couple pilsner glasses for my stout when it's done, just to savor the experience. What kind of glasses do you guys like to drink your homebrew out of? I know that I probably should have chose a stout glass, but I figure a pilsner adds some character to the drink.

The kind that fit on my face :D

I'm not so snobby that I use different glasses for different beers (yet) so I use the stereotypical conical straightsided beer glass

Go Pilsner glass! Shows off the color and clarity nicely, and there's oh-so-much room for lace.

Pale ales / IPAs go into the pint glass for better hop aroma enjoyment, and I prefer the Pilsner glasses now for just about everything else. Heck I even occassionally pour my favorite swill beer from the can into a Pilsner glass. :D

- Eric

I'll drink out of pints or the Sam Adams glass, but for expensive beers I use Belgian Style tulip glasses or goblets.

Back