what brewing APPs are you using for Samsung galaxy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcbogantes

Reaction score
what brewing APPs are you using for Android? What are the usefull ones for iphone?

Brewzor, love it. I use it every brew day plus I've loaded in all my Beersmith recipes by exporting them to BeerXML and loading them in. Only thing is the developer hasn't update it forever, says he plans to on his website but that post was many months ago:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...GwsMSwxLDIxMiwiY29tLmJyZXd6b3IucHJvLmJldGEiXQ..

Either way, update or not it does everything I need. All the brew calcs are really what is important to me. I formulate all my recipes on the desktop via Beersmith anyway. Keep in mind if you download it you need to import the various databases such as grains, hops, etc - though that is all done right within the app and only takes a second. Oh, and while he says it will have bugs being in Beta I've never come across a single bug personally in years of use.

Rev.

Back