Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > What to brew next?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2009, 04:22 PM   #1
dwarven_stout
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 34 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default What to brew next?

I'm having trouble deciding what to fix my two carboys with next. I have a belgian strong golden that's almost done, a saison that I need to warm up to finish out, and a whole list of brews I want to try:

Evan!'s Basil IPA while the garden basil is still in season...
Brewtopia's Elysian Avatar Jasmine IPA clone
The BYO clone of Rogue HazelNut Brown

Of course there needs to be space for a fresh hop Cascade APA or IPA, and my SWMBO has been itching to try her hand at making a Lavender Wit. I've been champing at the bit to try a sour or two... maybe a gose. I've come to the realization that there are entirely too many beers.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #2
scinerd3000
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 29

i wasnt a huge fan of the hazelnut brown. The basil IPA is crazy cool. It will definitely turn some heads.

Old 09-04-2009, 12:07 AM   #3
dwarven_stout
Recipes 

Liked 34 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I like the Rogue one a lot. I've had a few homebrew clones that were heavy on the hazelnut, and I didn't care much for those.

Quick Reply