Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > went to Mad river brewery in Blue lake CA

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2010, 09:12 AM   #1
Eluna
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default went to Mad river brewery in Blue lake CA

well i just went over to my local Brewery (they make Steel head extra pale ale if your familiar) on the way back from work for a couple pints and i don't know how i missed this nearly every single time and that there are grain menu's all over the place i checked it out and the list is GIANT and im looking at an average of .95/per lb.
so its a great deal also have over 10 different types of hopes and the big one is
FREE YEAST SLURRY you just gotta bring a Mason Jar so no more packets or harvesting

So not only is Mad River Brewery one of my favorite brewery's its my favorite home-brew supplies store

milling the grain costs .10/ Per lb.

pretty late in my area so i will post a picture or a video sometime tommoro

KEG
Red Mail Ale (red-tail ale Clone)5 gal

Drinking
Deluge Imperial Russian stout
Apfelwein
Solid Nut Brown Ale
Foot N' Mouth IPA
Shakmat Weiss King Weiss Bier

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply