Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Volunteer at brewery.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
ATXweirdobrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Volunteer at brewery.

I was wondering what would be the best way for me to obtain a brewing job at one of my local breweries/brewpubs? Any advice would be helpful. I am looking to get some insight into the brewing world to see if I would be interested in it being a future career move.

"Relax, dont worry, have a homebrew." -Charlie Papazian
"A friend with yeast is a friend indeed."
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2012, 04:18 PM   #2
magno
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Talk to the brewers. Rob at Independence is a great guy, and I've heard positive things about the folks at Jester King as well.

Years ago I tried to get a job at Uncle Billy's but could not get it to work with my hours at school at the time.

Primary: Barley Wine

Secondary: Red Ale, Pale Ale

Conditioning:

Drinking: Brown Ale, 75 min. IPA, Oatmeal Stout, Poor Richard's Ale, Chocolate Cherry Stout

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply