I recently made a chocolate beer that got violent on me. The recipe called for a variety of grains, lactose and 1.5 lbs of baker's chocolate. I got bars of baker's chocolate instead of the powder style. I let it ferment for almost a month (in my primary, then a carboy) and let it condition for I think about 3 weeks. Our dishwasher has a sanitation cycle and it steams the dishes and heat drys them. The first few bottles were fine, but pretty much all the subsequent bottles had a lava effect. One of the bottles exploded so bad I got it all over my bed and floor.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 06:53 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.