Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Using Temp Controller With Haier Brewmaster

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 01:54 AM   #1
inkman15
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Using Temp Controller With Haier Brewmaster

Hi all,

I'm in the process of getting into kegging and initially I was going to get a chest freezer and a temperature controller. Wasn't sure if I was going to go through with installing a tower but I also wanted to use it for temp controlled fermentation.

Anyway, my family got wind that I wanted to do this and, thinking it would be better they started looking in to a complete kegerator on eBay (not exactly what I wanted). I believe they may have purchased a Haier Brewmaster. My question is can I still use an external temp controller with this so I have exact temps? Really hope so....

Primary: Kettle Berliner Weisse
Drinking: Cut Day Pale Ale, Citra SMaSH, Crystal Ave IIPA, Chocolate Oatmeal Porter

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2012, 02:03 AM   #2
nukebrewer
Brew the brew!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2676 Times on 1590 Posts
Likes Given: 5836

I don't see why not. It's going to operate just like any other refrigeration unit, so the controller will be able to control it as designed.

The only thing more asinine than stupid rules is the enforcement of rules simply because they are the rules.

Inhopsicated: A Beer Blog

Inhopsicated on Twitter

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply