So I got a little lazy after racking a batch of mild and rinsed, but didn't sanitize one of my primaries after racking out of it. I had a bit of mold growing in it ( not too bad, but still hate the thought of it). I did a very vigorous hot water wash last night, and then hit it with Diversol (chlorine based sanitizer)overnight and I'm letting it soak full of StarSan all day today. It seems clean but still had a little bit of a funkyness to it as of this morning. Should I be worried? I'm pretty sure nothing could be alive after diversol and starsan, but does anyone think the funky smell in it could negatively affect beer flavour? I'm planning on fermenting a 109 IBU Double IPA in it starting tonight, with some dry hopping. Do I need to worry?