Ultimate Compliment.. Rebound from Bitter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orpheus

Reaction score
I had many people over tonight and someone brought 6 Killian's and 6 Heineken. The person who brought the beer had one of the Killian's. It was the only beer touched from the BMCs.

Many pitchers of my Pumpkin Ale and IPA were devoured. My friend from the west coast who is here on business took a swig of my IPA and announced quietly that it was quite simply the best beer he had ever had in his life. Hyperbole? I consider it the ultimate compliment. Homebrewing rules and we are the guardians of the flame!:ban:

That's a great compliment alright! I hope you're not completely out of brew, though, our you might have to drink those leftover BMCs.

I honestly think when someone brings beer they like and end up drinking your homebrew instead, is about as high a compliment as you can get. I took a Mild to a club meeting and one guy's GF, who "Hates homebrew", ended up drinking several pints. He took the recipe home.;)

Yeah it is a great thing. I took a few 6ers over to a friends house last nite to watch UFC and he just about begged me to leave the rest of the IPAs. We rule!

Back