Trying to get a pipeline going...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe_K

Reaction score
Currently have 4 fermenting right now, a Pottsville Pale Ale, American Lite Summer Ale, Blitzkrieg Hop IPA, and a Double IPA. Still have 2 empty fermentors I plan on filling this week. Hopefully I won't have to buy beer for a while.

image-4107814269.jpg

Looks like ya have a good start. Hardest part is finding the time to keep it going and keeping the kegerator full. I really need to start making 10G batches of our house APA.....

Since we got our 2nd fermenter,it'll be a bit easier to put away enough to tide us over while more ferments. And since my wife decided to learn home brewing,it's way more fun building a pipeline for the two of us. Still trying to win over our son. But he did like my Summer Pale,& got some ideas for wheat beers. A 3rd fermenter?...

JasonInBTR said:
Looks like ya have a good start. Hardest part is finding the time to keep it going and keeping the kegerator full. I really need to start making 10G batches of our house APA.....

Yeah, we just built a new house with a big basement so I have a lot more room. Hopefully I can keep these fermentors full. I'm still doing extract brews so it doesn't take up as much time. I'm gonna start messing around with AG soon so we'll see how it goes.

unionrdr said:
Since we got our 2nd fermenter,it'll be a bit easier to put away enough to tide us over while more ferments. And since my wife decided to learn home brewing,it's way more fun building a pipeline for the two of us. Still trying to win over our son. But he did like my Summer Pale,& got some ideas for wheat beers. A 3rd fermenter?...

Go for it, plastic buckets are cheap. My wife isn't a beer drinker but at least she's supportive of my hobby. She bought me a beginners kit which got the ball rolling.

Yeah they are. I got the BB ale pale with airlock grommet & hose style spigot for less than 19 bucks. Bought another airlock,& some hops for 25-28 bucks,something like that from Midwest. And once again,Fed-Ex was ahead of schedule,& arrived in perfect condition. Now,if that dear wouldn't have been hatin on my tuner's roof & windshield...

Just finished filling my last keg a few minutes ago. Pipeline full!:ban:

Well, I do have one half full in the kegerator. Maybe I should start another brew, so it is ready to keg, when I get one empty!:mug:

I have room for 8 kegs, so I have a while to go before my pipeline is full. Props on getting it filled, good luck keeping it filled, lol

NWMOBrewer said:
I have room for 8 kegs, so I have a while to go before my pipeline is full. Props on getting it filled, good luck keeping it filled, lol

Sweet!! 8 kegs!! I'll be right over... :)

Sweet!! 8 kegs!! I'll be right over... :)

You bringing a few? I said I have room, doesn't mean I have them full yet. I still bottle as well, so I have a long time to go. Of the 2 batches I have waiting, 1 is getting kegged, 1 is getting bottled. I'd have room for 9 if I would give in and just buy a 3 gallon keg like I want, but money determines everything in my house. Poor college kid with an expensive hobby!!!!:rockin:

Back