Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Triangle Brewing Company

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2009, 11:44 PM   #1
histo320
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default Triangle Brewing Company

Anybody ever heard of these guys? I had some samples at a beer festival this weekend and they got something going on.

I had a Coffee Raspberry Stout which was just amazing, great finish, then the most unique beer I have ever had....a Habanero Pale Ale, really tickled the throat.

The are not commericial yet but are in the process of getting bottling equipment but you can find thier beer in NC. THey brew out of Durham so check them out....i was quite impressed.

Drinking - Cream of Three Crops
Bottled - HipHOPapotamus IPA
Primary #2 - Highland Gaelic Ale Clone
Up Next - Looking for good Brown or Stout

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2009, 12:47 AM   #2
skeeordye11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I had a stout from them this weekend t at a brew in and it was really good. Their belgian golden is pretty good too in my opinion. It's on the milder side for a belgian, with more appeal to the masses, but I like it. Their Extra Pale Ale on the other hand, is not my favorite. Haven't made it down for the tour yet, but I hear they are a bunch of good guys though. Just for my take thus far. Def worth a try though.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply