Tree brewing inside edition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, worked a shift watching bottles whip by at Tree brewing in Kelowna. Hmm.. One of the few jobs where you can drink a beer while at work, get paid and take free beer home. :drunk:

Also, I guess I have a new source for grains, etc.

By the way, quality control rocks. Except the bottles whipping by can make you either dizzy or somewhat mezmerized.....

Can you get the recipe for Hophead? I've done a pretty good clone so far, but I'd like to know theirs.
PS I'm coming out this summer to get grain from you so start stockpiling!

Cheyco said:
Can you get the recipe for Hophead? I've done a pretty good clone so far, but I'd like to know theirs.
PS I'm coming out this summer to get grain from you so start stockpiling!

I have a feeling it's a closely gurded secret. ;)
Though personally I like my Western Provincial better. Amber colered 60IBU with a hoppy punch to the nose and pallette. I have a Extract recipe for that if you want it. Hvane't converted it over to AG yet. Going to try an AG ver. this weekend after I help a brew buddy make Dogfish head 120min IPA. Shooting for 21%a/v Yikes.

Back