Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Toronto beer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
StoutattheDevil
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Toronto beer

Hey all, headed to Toronto next week and have done some research into micro brews there. Just wanted to see if anyone had any tips on where to go downtown for a good micro since I will have very limited transportation and will be staying about 4 blocks from the cn tower. Hopefully all of your reports back won't be as dim as the research I've done so far. Seems like canada likes their labats and molsen and doesn't leave room for much else.

Cheers

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
atchinator
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I can't speak for Toronto but, out West, Vancouver and Victoria are micro-brew crazy in the same way that the rest of the Pacific Northwest is.
I can't imagine T.O. not having at least a handful of microbreweries though.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply