Things You Can Only Say To Another Brewer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WileECoyote

Reaction score
Hello, I sent these in text messages to a fellow brew friend and could never say them to anyone other than a fellow brewer, we were laughing so hard we could hardly text each other.

Wanna check out my boil? :smack:

Have you seen my hop sack? :ban:

Dose my wort look ok? :drunk:

Please have fun adding your sayings to this thread.

Cheers to everyone that brews ! :mug:

Stop by after work if you still want to top crop off of my krausen, it's about 6 inches, and looks ready to give up some creamy goodness from the top of that head. I'll pop out the bung and let you have at it.

Oh...BTW....bring your own jar, mine are all full.

Stop by after work if you still want to top crop off of my krausen, it's about 6 inches, and looks ready to give up some creamy goodness from the top of that head. I'll pop out the bung and let you have at it.

Oh...BTW....bring your own jar, mine are all full.

Hahaha. I laughed good and hard at this one

• I really like it when you dry hop...
  • That's some great liquid extract!
  • Help me chill my wort.
  • That hot break was amazing!
  • Immersion or counterflow?

my wife is bringing a big bag of juicey yeast over, stick your slant in her pouch, dig out what you want and send her over to Jerry's house so he can get some of that nice yeast also.

Oh crap!!! I gotta go drain trub out of my bottom dump...

It's not a brew day unless I break out "that's what she said" a dozen times at least.

I frequently ask my mash how it likes to be paddled.

Me: next I'm doing a Belgian blonde.
Wife: you wish.

Wife: do you like the porter
Me: no, but the maid was nice.

I'll probably be single soon.

For the BIAB'er it would be "hold this while I go squeeze my bag", or if you aren't the bag squeezing type it might be a variant of "stop squeezing my bag so much"....whichever philosophy you buy into - not that theres anything wrong with that ;)

tastes a little yeasty

Dropped that one on some people in medical field. Apparently that's not a good image?

Back