Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   General Beer Discussion (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/)
-   -   Sure to be popular...new group... (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/sure-popular-new-group-107617/)

jawats 03-08-2009 08:00 PM

Sure to be popular...new group...
 
Brewing lawyers!

HomeBrewTalk Groups - Brewing Lawyers

--Jonathan

Sir Humpsalot 03-08-2009 08:04 PM

Can disbarred lawyers join too? :o

And wow... nice bow ties! I'm an aficionado of them myself.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible 03-08-2009 08:08 PM

Oh good! I have a pile of rocks here doing nothing. Until now I had nothing to throw them at! :D

jawats 03-08-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Humpsalot (Post 1184294)
Can disbarred lawyers join too? :o

And wow... nice bow ties! I'm an aficionado of them myself.

Sure :-)

And thanks! I wear them on Thursdays. The local bar is small enough that I am now known for it. :)

jawats 03-08-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laughing_Gnome_Invisible (Post 1184304)
Oh good! I have a pile of rocks here doing nothing. Until now I had nothing to throw them at! :D

Rock on!:)

Sir Humpsalot 03-08-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jawats (Post 1184305)
Sure :-)

And thanks! I wear them on Thursdays. The local bar is small enough that I am now known for it. :)

OK... if I meet any disbarred lawyers, I'll be sure to let them know they are welcome here.

As for me, I just didn't want to pay the $75 for something I'm not using. Money's tight. I sure would love to go back to practicing law someday though. For the year and a half I did it, I really enjoyed it.

I wore bow ties every day and rode a crotchrocket. It kind of became my thing.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:52 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.