Summer Brewing schedule

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbw

Reaction score
Have you been brewing as much this summer?

I got a decent inventory going in June and haven't brewed since. Too hot, too busy and with weekends away from home and people on vacation, the HB is lasting a lot longer. OF course, two kegs kicked this week so I have two on backup that will go in and a carboy of Raspberry wheat to be kegged and conditioned. I'm doing a double batch this weekend.

:ban:

I've been a brewing maniac all summer, I have 9 beers on tap. Here is my storage fridge, I have 6 more kegs going in and this does not include the 10 kegs that are in my kegerators. I have 28 kegs with beer in them, luckily I have a few events lined up to clear them out. :mug:

Kegstorage1.jpg

Kegstorage3.jpg

Robbw said:
Have you been brewing as much this summer?

I got a decent inventory going in June and haven't brewed since. Too hot, too busy and with weekends away from home and people on vacation, the HB is lasting a lot longer. OF course, two kegs kicked this week so I have two on backup that will go in and a carboy of Raspberry wheat to be kegged and conditioned. I'm doing a double batch this weekend.

:ban:

I'm exactly the opposite: more time to brew in the summer, and more opportunities to drink it, too.

I've done three batches and some blackberry wine, but most of my energy has gone into a keg storage locker. Not mind you, anything like MM's. Mine will only hold 12 kegs and has a rack at one end that will hold 20 large bottles.

Hey MonsterMash,

What are those tags on your kegs? I'm guessing it tells you what's in there, when you kegged it, etc. Did you make the tags?

Just started brewing in the middle of May. Have done 7 batches since.

Already finished off my first two batches, third was a stout for fall, and I'm likely to finish off my hefe (4th batch) this weekend. Gotta get to brewin' :mug:

I got my first intro to homebrewing on June 12th and have just bottled my second batch. I've decided to wait awhile before doing another batch because I've found it too hard to control the temp in my house. Very hot!!

Tommy

Back