Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > So who's brewing this weekend?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2011, 02:18 AM   #5131
rocketk455
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Helping the guy who got me into brewing brew a wheat and an imperial stout this weekend, probably more excited for it than anything i've done all summer.

Primary: Spiced Winter Ale
Bottle Conditioning:Black IPA, Graff Apple Cider
Bottled: Maple Brown Ale, Fat Tire Clone, Pumpkin Ale, Scoktoberfest Ale, Chinook IPA
Up Next: Graff Cider, Surly Bender, Jamil's Evil Twin

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2011, 02:25 AM   #5132
Hefanatic
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Harvest Pumpkin Ale. SWMBO has asked me to let her brew this batch. Should make for an interesting brew session.

“Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.”- Frank Sinatra

“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”- Frank Sinatra

Old 08-12-2011, 04:31 AM   #5133
Hefanatic
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefanatic View Post
Harvest Pumpkin Ale. SWMBO has asked me to let her brew this batch. Should make for an interesting brew session.
Alright, so I lied. SWMBO went to bed early and I couldn't help myself. Brewing this right now, and I am about to crack open a Doouble Chocolate Oatmeal Milk Stout home brew.

“Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.”- Frank Sinatra

“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”- Frank Sinatra

Old 08-12-2011, 05:56 AM   #5134
jar1087
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefanatic View Post
Alright, so I lied. SWMBO went to bed early and I couldn't help myself. Brewing this right now, and I am about to crack open a Doouble Chocolate Oatmeal Milk Stout home brew.
PROST!

I'm brewing a Schneider Weisse Clone with yeast from my self-filled bottle that I got on the brewery tour.

Customs Officer:
"Are you carrying any live cell cultures?"

Me:
"Noooooo....."

Old 08-12-2011, 12:29 PM   #5135
Piratwolf
Recipes 

Liked 127 Times on 119 Posts
Likes Given: 82

Hopburst Falconer's Flight/Maris Otter SMaSH tomorrow or Sunday, depending on the rain forecast, then into my new ferm chamber

jmendez29: Haha! I get it! :ban:
Wait. You're not talking about beer, right?
You're talking about beer. That could have been a whole lot more fun.

Old 08-12-2011, 12:43 PM   #5136
taurean
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I'm doing an Altbier. Got a Koelsch in the swamp cooler. Getting prepared to do an Oktoberfest at our house.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:34 PM   #5137
cmw6300
Recipes 

Likes Given: 5

Not brewing this weekend but I am bottling my AHS Anniversary IPA on Sunday. Sat in primary for three weeks and in secondary for a week with 1 oz. of Cascade. According to Beersmith it should be around 85 IBU's. Yum!!

Drinking: Wee Heavy
Primary 1: Brown Bear Porter
Primary 2:
Secondary:
Aging: Snowcloud Chocolate Millk Stout

Next up: Kicking Horse Helles

Old 08-12-2011, 03:53 PM   #5138
Jsmith82
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmith82 View Post
Cascade SMASH on deck for Saturday afternoon, due to the hop amounts we've dubbed it the "Cascade Grenade". Yahoo for IPA!
Can't leave good enough alone. Cascade Grenade has "blown up" nuk nuk nuk, into an imperial black IPA.

Damn you brain, why must you take extra ingredients around the house into consideration and not just stick with the plan!?

Old 08-12-2011, 04:38 PM   #5139
JonM
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 768 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Doing the last of my warm weather beers for the year and making OhioBrewtus's Hoegaarden clone (again because it's awesome). Gotta have something summery on hand while waiting for my fall porters and stouts continue to condition.

Old 08-12-2011, 05:40 PM   #5140
unionrdr
Wannabe author
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2099 Times on 1838 Posts
Likes Given: 1544

I feel ya on that,jon. I'll be shooting a vid of my bottling day with the English bitter tomorrow for my new series on my youtube channel. It'll be posted on my profile page too. All sit down,no reaching over the shoulder.
I'm going to try to get my wife brewing her second,my SA-ish summer ale recipe I made for her. She liked the cooper's OS lager I made (a pale ale,in reality) so much,as well as the SA summer ale it resembled,She'll have another one she likes by her own hand!

Quick Reply