Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Searching for the perfect pint - by Vice

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2014, 04:05 AM   #1
benj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 28
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Searching for the perfect pint - by Vice

Just stumbled across this on Vice. It's not super informative, but is a sort of fun look at real ale... I wouldn't mind being the journalist working on this story

__________________
benj is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2014, 04:20 AM   #2
stpug
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,280
Liked 312 Times on 272 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default

Sorry but these dudes are losers. Shame, shame. I made it halfway but couldn't bear it anymore.

Thanks for sharing.

__________________
:: St. Pug ::
stpug is online now
orangehero Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2014, 12:08 PM   #3
Punity
ECS 4 LIFE!
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Punity's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cosi, Warshington
Posts: 2,836
Liked 243 Times on 206 Posts
Likes Given: 50

Default

I'm not really sure what I just watched, I'm not making or drinking "real" beer?

__________________
Bog Water Brewing Co. est 2012
Punity is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2014, 12:36 PM   #4
Teromous
Beer Gnome
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Teromous's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 2,463
Liked 272 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punity View Post
I'm not really sure what I just watched, I'm not making it drinking "real" beer?
It's two guys walking around, drinking beer, not asking any questions, not talking about the beer they taste, getting drunk, and complaining about the temperature of the beer.
__________________
Teromous is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2014, 02:33 PM   #5
moreb33rplz
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 70
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Damn kids these days

__________________
moreb33rplz is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2014, 03:37 PM   #6
boydster
Don't act like you're not impressed.
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
boydster's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: , Maine
Posts: 2,476
Liked 613 Times on 421 Posts
Likes Given: 474

Default

I'm pretty sure watching that video made me less intelligent. I'm positive it took away a few minutes of my life that I can never have back.

__________________

Check out these cool kits at Know How Brews & Foods!

Big Jim Walker IIPA
Allagash-ishhh White Ale
Happy Hoppy Blonde Ale

boydster is online now
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2014, 08:06 PM   #7
Punity
ECS 4 LIFE!
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Punity's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cosi, Warshington
Posts: 2,836
Liked 243 Times on 206 Posts
Likes Given: 50

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teromous View Post
It's two guys walking around, drinking beer, not asking any questions, not talking about the beer they taste, getting drunk, and complaining about the temperature of the beer.
So hipsters?
__________________
Bog Water Brewing Co. est 2012
Punity is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2014, 09:04 PM   #8
Teromous
Beer Gnome
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Teromous's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 2,463
Liked 272 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boydster View Post
I'm pretty sure watching that video made me less intelligent. I'm positive it took away a few minutes of my life that I can never have back.
How could it possibly have made you feel less intelligent, bringing you such enlightened conversations, such as:

Guy 1- "Oh my God it's amazing."

Guy 1- "That is amazing."

Guy 1- "I love you..."

Guy 1- "This must be how it feels when God fearing people pretend they see God."

Guy 2- "This must also be how people who don't fear God see two pints of beer in a milk carton."

Guy 1- "Every civilized country should have this."

Guy 2- "And every uncivilized country should also have maybe a three pint one."

Guy 1- "Yeah."

Guy 2- "Just to calm them down, you know what I mean?"

Guy 1- "Yeah."
__________________
Teromous is offline
boydster Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2014, 09:11 PM   #9
boydster
Don't act like you're not impressed.
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
boydster's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: , Maine
Posts: 2,476
Liked 613 Times on 421 Posts
Likes Given: 474

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teromous View Post
How could it possibly have made you feel less intelligent, bringing you such enlightened conversations, such as:

Guy 1- "Oh my God it's amazing."

Guy 1- "That is amazing."

Guy 1- "I love you..."

Guy 1- "This must be how it feels when God fearing people pretend they see God."

Guy 2- "This must also be how people who don't fear God see two pints of beer in a milk carton."

Guy 1- "Every civilized country should have this."

Guy 2- "And every uncivilized country should also have maybe a three pint one."

Guy 1- "Yeah."

Guy 2- "Just to calm them down, you know what I mean?"

Guy 1- "Yeah."
Well when you collect all of the highlights and string them together like that, sure it sounds nice...
__________________

Check out these cool kits at Know How Brews & Foods!

Big Jim Walker IIPA
Allagash-ishhh White Ale
Happy Hoppy Blonde Ale

boydster is online now
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Illinois Chicago-22oz Sam Adams "perfect pint" glasses wahmbush For Sale 13 11-30-2013 05:16 PM
For Sale - Sam Adams Perfect Pint Glasses .99 - Chicago Area Brickout For Sale 36 12-24-2011 03:45 AM
Free Sam Adams Perfect Pint Glass bcstuff General Beer Discussion 47 01-15-2011 01:57 AM
Fergal Murray : Six Steps to the Perfect Pint fishkid General Beer Discussion 10 09-25-2009 05:13 AM