Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Sam Adams Long Shot
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2007, 06:09 PM   #51
Pumbaa
I prefer 23383
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 71 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggjam
Because I think it's a screw deal.....is that answer enough for you? I also think Exxon/Mobile posting a 32 billion profit is also a screw deal...considering it's just my oppinion, and I have the right to express it who are you to question why?
OK I see the problem right here . . . you just hate corperations. You hate the fact someone may be able to do something with something you cant do jack squat with. You'll happily take a steamer on a contest many people enjoy and feel rewarded with just by particpating in it just because you dont have the know how, desire or ability to take your recipie and profit from it.

OOOOOO Sam Adams is evil!
They help expose people to, participate in, and enjoy a hobby . . . THOSE BASTARDS!!
OMFG how didnt I see this before? This is nothing short of pure explotaion of home brewing!!!

Well I for one wont stand for it! I suggest that all of us homebrews should rise up and put down those imperial capitalistic pigs with a new rebelion of unsen proportions! Shortly after the forming of this nation we had the Whiskey Rebellion, now it's time for the HOME BREW REBELLION! To arms my fellow home brewers!! Grab you mash paddels and hydrometers! It's off to Boston we go to put down the evil oppressors by swilling down all their product then pissing into their accounting books! If that isnt enuff we shall then vomit into their ill gotten recipie books!

The Home Brew Nation will not stand for such injustice!
We SHALL prevail!!
WE MUST PREVAIL!!!!
/cue Battle Hymn of the Republic

anyone got a tin foil hat I can borrow?

Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2007, 06:10 PM   #52
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Liked 4636 Times on 3367 Posts
Likes Given: 909

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrton
Pillsbury has a bake-off? Man, how great would it be to be a judge for both competitions? Load up on baked goods, and then load up on beer.
Where have you been? My grandmother used to try to develop recipes for the bake-off:

From Pillsbury's website: Since 1949, the Pillsbury Bake-Off® Contest has recognized and rewarded creative home cooks across America. Winning recipes from past contests. Build a memorable meal with these show-stoppers.
See all the Pillsbury Bake-Off® recipes »

I'll email them, and tell them that you're happy to judge it! You have to eat EVERYTHING, though- even the funky gelled stuff, from the 50s.

And, Pumbaa, you are my HERO! (swoons..........)

Old 02-07-2007, 06:11 PM   #53
Chairman Cheyco
***DRAMATIZATION***
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quit feeding the troll. I'm closing this farce.

Once the wind has been broken, it cannot be fixed.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply