Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Ritebrew.com?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2012, 06:31 PM   #21
cheesecake
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 27 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Placed a order last night and its already shipped as of noon great prices and great shipping and the recipe kits are good too

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2013, 08:16 PM   #22
pumpkinman2012
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 73 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 277

I know that this is an old thread, but I've placed several orders with Ritebrew, not only equipment, but grains, hops and yeast as well. So far everything has been great, the shipping isn't bad at all, and they are faster to ship out orders than most other online Brewing supply stores.
My only complaint, no phone number.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:15 AM   #23
Sir-Brews-Alot
Recipes 

Liked 16 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Just thought I'd throw in my endorsement for RiteBrew. Been using them fairly exclusively since Brewmasters Warehouse went to pot. I live in WI so shipping is always under $10 with SpeeDee. I get 70% efficiency with their crush, pretty reasonable, IMO. Orders are processed lightning fast, if I order Monday before 2:30, I always have my items by Wednesday and sometimes by Tuesday. They do tend to have a lot of items out of stock, but at least it's listed on the website right away, and items in your cart that were in stock disappear from your cart when out of stock. Sometimes I'll work on a recipe for a a few days, so that's helpful. They lack hop varieties and most that I'm interested in are out, so I'll often have to look elsewhere for hops. Good thing for me, Farmhouse Brewing Supply is also in WI with cheap shipping, or I just pick up locally when in Janesville visiting in-laws. That's my go-to HBS for cheap hops AND lots of variety. I use RiteBrew for eeverything else, including kegging and brewing equipment.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #24
RIC0
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 37 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 17

I've bought many many many kits from them from partial mash to exract and have made great brews every time.

Shipping is fast as others have said and over all they get a thumbs up from me.

Recently I've started buying local since cost is only Dollars more than buying full kits/ingredients online. I buy bottle caps in bulk and use table sugar to prime.

Their belgian white is friggon awesome for the price.

*** Possum Trot Brewery ***

Beer Primary - Butthead Belgian
Beer Secondary - Belgian Tripel

Bottled - Big Breakfast Stout - Belgian IPA - Butthead Belgian White - Redneck Red - Moose Drool - Dirty Dubbel

Mead Primary - Nuttin
Bottled - Strawberry Trainwreck - Orange Spice - Blueberry Trainwreck

Old 06-17-2013, 01:53 AM   #25
stylus1274
Recipes 

Likes Given: 9

Same as above. I know this is an older post but since I order from them regularly I thought it would be good to give them my endorsement. Items ship out super fast. I've only tried two of their kits but they have been good. With shipping it's the same cost as going to my LHBS.

Old 07-17-2013, 07:20 PM   #26
inamays
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 20

My online orders are exclusively through RiteBrew.com. Otherwise, I'm at the LHBS. These guys are great and clearly have the best prices online. And I like how when I have to purchase a super cheap part, like a pressure relief valve for a keg, they charge FAIR shipping -- not like other online shops where shipping can easily cost double the price of what you're purchasing.

Untappd: jmaysnc | Twitter: jmaysnc

Old 05-04-2014, 11:12 PM   #27
aspiffymofo
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Digging up this thread to saw how happy I am dealing with ritebrew. They have great prices and super fast shipping. I ordered some barrier tubing at only $0.35 a foot, some SS shanks and pin lock connectors. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

Old 05-05-2014, 01:21 AM   #28
Jmarsh544
Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 9

I second the above comments. I purchased the majority of keezer build from them and their service was top notch!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Old 05-05-2014, 01:26 AM   #29
816North
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 8

If you do an order carefully, you can get a lot of stuff crammed into a little teensy box for really cheap. Like a whole bunch of dried yeast can fit in a first class postage box for $3 shipping.

Old 06-19-2014, 05:44 PM   #30
mr_rogers
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I just made an order with ritebrew.com and I was amazed by Neil's customer service. I asked about an out of stock drip-tray at 8pm last night and within minutes he responded saying he thought they may have some in their warehouse. Sure enough he told me this morning that they did. Awesome prices on kegging equipment (like 30% cheaper), better than my lhbs or any other online store i've found. You've made a convert out of me!

Quick Reply

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS