Regional / State forum?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesrm

Reaction score
Would it be possible to have a regional, or better yet state by state sub forum? I would love to be able to talk to other TN brewers in a TN sub thread, or atleast a sub forum with links for local chat.

Would it be possible to have a regional, or better yet state by state sub forum? I would love to be able to talk to other TN brewers in a TN sub thread, or atleast a sub forum with links for local chat.

I don't know if you are aware but we do have the possiblity for creating subforums...like the Michigan Masher's below...

It's on the "myspace like" side of the forum... Look above there's brewspace, and groups...Home Brew Talk Groups

So create one...of course you won't begin to approach the sheer numbers that the Masher's have...we rule :mug:

so much for being modest! :mug:

Sorry, but it was all the nagging that the michigan brewers did to the owner of the site to get a regiional forums to begin with...we can't help it...I doesn't hurt that John Palmer started brewing in Michigan, or the fact that we have a ton of LHB's and breweries (heck I live in a relatively small town of 31,500 and I have 1 lhbs, one winery that sells brew supplies and a party store that has an aisle of brewing supplies) There's another dozen LHBS IIRC scattered around the state...we lurve to homebrew

We have 143 members in the Mashers...the entire Canadian contigent, which is the second largest subforum on the site only has 91 members and that's for the entire country...

So when you know you're the greatest club on here...who needs modesty :D

James don't forget to add the link to your sigline, that way whenever you post people will see the link...ALSO start a new thread in the general beer discussion called attention Tennessee brewers or something, otherwise noone will know about the club unless they read this thread.

:mug:

off to look for the NY club, if its not there it will be soon.

We will be coming for you rev! :tank:

Yeah, while Michigan brewers might have a ton of members, the rest of us are actually brewing and don't have time to become members of a regional group.:D

Yeah, while Michigan brewers might have a ton of members, the rest of us are actually brewing and don't have time to become members of a regional group.:D

Jealous much mister silverdale washington? :D

I brewed 3 times in the last 14days, and if I don't get iced in and can get some more grain tommorow it'll be 4....

And And And... we have Yooper as a member of our club, so there, and she can kick your starbucks drinkin a$$...

039.jpg

Revvy, Bjornbrewer, Yoop, Brewstir, Firebrewer (associate member on account of his wife family's from here)

icon_OO.gif

Neener neerner neener

OK, you got me. Beat me with people and brewing amounts already. Happy New Years.

Back