Question about Abita Strawberry and Buffalo Bills Orange Blossom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohill1981

Reaction score
We'll this past weekend i had about four of Abita's Strawberry beer and it tasted great, but i did end up with a nice stomach ache afterwards. Something told me there was something artificially added to give it such a strong fruity taste. Can anyone out there tell me if i am right or wrong about this?. I am about to try Buffalo Bill's Orange Blossom and i hesitated buying this beer only because i had the feeling it was not brewed with all natural ingredients, but went ahead and bought one. So can anyone out there tell me if they are putting anything in these beer's are not all natural?

We'll this past weekend i had about four of Abita's Strawberry beer and it tasted great, but i did end up with a nice stomach ache afterwards. Something told me there was something artificially added to give it such a strong fruity taste. Can anyone out there tell me if i am right or wrong about this?. I am about to try Buffalo Bill's Orange Blossom and i hesitated buying this beer only because i had the feeling it was not brewed with all natural ingredients, but went ahead and bought one. So can anyone out there tell me if they are putting anything in these beer's are not all natural?

Well, I can't say for sure about the Buffalo Bill's, but I do know I've had a few of them, as they're just down the road from me, and never had any stomach issues.

Latest posts

Back