The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Question about Abita Strawberry and Buffalo Bills Orange Blossom

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2009, 12:12 AM   #1
ohill1981
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default Question about Abita Strawberry and Buffalo Bills Orange Blossom

We'll this past weekend i had about four of Abita's Strawberry beer and it tasted great, but i did end up with a nice stomach ache afterwards. Something told me there was something artificially added to give it such a strong fruity taste. Can anyone out there tell me if i am right or wrong about this?. I am about to try Buffalo Bill's Orange Blossom and i hesitated buying this beer only because i had the feeling it was not brewed with all natural ingredients, but went ahead and bought one. So can anyone out there tell me if they are putting anything in these beer's are not all natural?

On Deck: Undecided
Fermenting: Noche Buena....
Fermenting:
Secondary..... (Dog Fish Head 60min Clone)
Conditioning: .Akka Lakka Pale Ale ....
Drinking....... Anything!.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-30-2009, 02:26 AM   #2
Shooter
Almaigan Brewing Co.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 230 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohill1981 View Post
We'll this past weekend i had about four of Abita's Strawberry beer and it tasted great, but i did end up with a nice stomach ache afterwards. Something told me there was something artificially added to give it such a strong fruity taste. Can anyone out there tell me if i am right or wrong about this?. I am about to try Buffalo Bill's Orange Blossom and i hesitated buying this beer only because i had the feeling it was not brewed with all natural ingredients, but went ahead and bought one. So can anyone out there tell me if they are putting anything in these beer's are not all natural?
Well, I can't say for sure about the Buffalo Bill's, but I do know I've had a few of them, as they're just down the road from me, and never had any stomach issues.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply