Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Pyramid Beer Rebate

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2012, 10:30 PM   #1
KISS Brew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 53 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default Pyramid Beer Rebate

I thought you guys might like some free beer.

Well, discounted anyway. By buying ingredients for the recipes here and either (2) six packs or (1) twelve pack of Pyramid beer, you can use this mail-in rebate to get $10 back.

Of course, there's fine print - AL, AR, DE, FL, IN, KS, LA, ME, MN, MS, ND, NH, PA, RI, SD, TN, TX, VT, and WV are not eligible. You need at least $10.01 in food purchases. Various other restrictions apply - definitely read the fine print.

Oddly, CT, MA, MD, MO, NC, NJ, NY and UT need not buy the beer (due to state laws, presumably), but I think buying the beer is still the right thing to do.

Bottled:
Hoptoberfest IPA, Oktoberfest Ale, Blonde Ale, Scottish Ale, Oatmeal Stout, Edwort's Apfelwein, Janet's Brown Ale, Irish Red Ale, Strawberry Wheat, ESB, Belgian Pale Ale

KISS Brew Homebrewing Blog

Most recent post: Beyond the Pale Ale Recipe

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply