Proud of myself!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Euphist

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I went to my LHBS today (which also happens to be the best bottle shop in the area) to pick up some Vienna. I picked up a mixed-6 and was headed toward the brewing section when I stopped and thought "I have over 12 cases at home...I don't need this". I went back and put it back on the shelf and picked up my supplies (and a few extras :p)

Old habits die hard :/

Although mixers are about the only way I buy commercial beer anymore. That or 22's. I have a hard time getting multiples of something when I have 5 gallons of my own batches at home. The variety is nice.

Yeah, I always have a guilty feeling when I buy commercial beer. I chalk it up to getting my bottles into circulation lol

3 cornies just waiting to be put into rotation:) i love to try new beers so much but its hard to justify spending the extra loot ,even my wife who hates homebrew but loves beer has started to see the light or the $$$$$$$$ signs ;) stay thirsty my friend!!!!

Yeah, I always have a guilty feeling when I buy commercial beer. I chalk it up to getting my bottles into circulation lol

Ya know - I'm originally from Amelia. I think "3-way IPA" has a ring to it. Although I'm not sure how it would taste. :D

Back