Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Portland Oregon Metro Area Brewers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
BillyBeer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Portland Oregon Metro Area Brewers

I wanted to make sure that all the Portland area brewers knew about Brew Brothers in Hillsboro. I have had great experience with them but don't use them often do to the drive - I live in Vancouver, WA. They are know doing drop off points around the Portland Metro area so I just picked up my 5 cornies and 50lb bag of 2-row at Jantzen Beach with no delivery charge and they left me pay cash at the time of pickup....very cool.

I really like the online vendors that are active on the Forum but sometimes it is nice to go local for some things like cornies.

So that is my speech.

www.brewbrothers.biz

Cheers.

Primary: Empty
Red Chair NWPA, Dim Wit

Secondary: Empty

Keg: RedShift IPA, Bootstrap IPA, Dos Equis, Albino Pale Ale, Total Domination Clone, Rye IPA, Grant's Perfect Porter, Cascadian Dark Ale, IIPA

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2010, 08:58 PM   #2
Hellfish76
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

FH Steinbarts is just so damn convenient for me, but it's good to know there are more good options

Old 04-04-2010, 09:46 PM   #3
bbone66
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

+1 for Brew Brothers, I buy most of my stuff @ Steinbarts but I do have to admit the prices and delivery option @ B.B. is a nice option.

Where did time go?

Old 04-04-2010, 09:52 PM   #4
TXCrash
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2777 Times on 2729 Posts
Likes Given: 114

Brewbrothers rocks. My overpriced lhbs has lost a LOT of business to them.

Recently checked steinbarts grain prices and they've come down significantly (no doubt in response to bb) but not quite to brewbrothers prices.

Brewbrothers for my base grain, hopsdirect for my hops, LHBS for specialty grains and miscellaneous "oh crap" brewday items.

Are you just bored and wanted something, anything to type?-IrregularPulse

I will just push my son to have kids at 15. Then I will see the grandkids longer.-AMonkey
IP's wife's boobs weigh more than my wife.-Randar
My wife has the coordination of a drunk two legged spider.-Zuljin

Quick Reply