Play Ball!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdeck02

Reaction score
What are you drinking to celebrate opening day, and who's your team?

I'm drinking my Spring Training Pale Ale (APA)

Go Rangers!

Not drinking anything but really happy the way my Reds pulled off the win today.

I have a buddy that pitches for the Rangers. They are my American League team.

will be drinking my oatmeal stout when i get home.

GO CUBS GO!

well hopefully they can break the goat curse this year

I will be breaking out my first keg of biermunchers centennial blonde (that I dry hopped with cascade) tomorrow when I watch the Cubbies play.

Phillies fan here. Can't wait for opening day tomorrow!! Unfortunately the game is at 1 so I'll be at work but I will be enjoying a few of my American Amber's later on when I watch the replays!

Tomorrow I will enjoy some hefeweizen while cheering on the rangers. Drop the antlers on em, drop the claw on em.

Not drinking anything but really happy the way my Reds pulled off the win today.

PPPPPPHHHHHHBBBBBBBTTTTTTTT!!!!!

I hate you.

I am drowning my sorrows cuz the Brewers don't have a closer. Again.

Oh, the beer in question is my oatmeal stout. *sniff*

Celebrated the Cards collapse and the, Padres win!! ... with a Dog Fish Head Palo Santo Marron

Will be cheering on the RAYS with some Briar Patch Pale Ale. Love watching one of the lowest payrolls compete with the moneybags.

Go Rangers!

Heading up to Sunday River for some skiing, they are getting about a foot of snow, going to park my arse at the Shipyard Brew Haus, consume some Brewer's Choice (Imperial IPA) ...and watch the Red Sox start their march to a championship. :D

I'll be drinking Broken Dreams Ale while watching the Cubs. It's 12% alcohol to numb the pain and dry hopped with Hemlock.

I'll be drinking Broken Dreams Ale while watching the Cubs. It's 12% alcohol to numb the pain and dry hopped with Hemlock.

Where can I get some of this? I have a feeling I will need it by the all star break this year...

Last night I celebrated the Cards loss with a BM Centennial Blonde.

Today, I will be cheering the Cubs to victory while drinking Old Style
smiley-sick017.gif
with my Dad. It is not my first choice of beer when watching the Cubs, but it is a tradition, and my Dad's favorite beer.

I watched my Halos win their away opener on my phone. Pretty happy that the MLB app comes with free live feed for the entire month of April.

Didn't have a brew while watching or celebrating though, but will make up for that tenfold tonight!

PPPPPPHHHHHHBBBBBBBTTTTTTTT!!!!!

I hate you.

I am drowning my sorrows cuz the Brewers don't have a closer. Again.

Oh, the beer in question is my oatmeal stout. *sniff*

Brewing an Oktoberfest tonight and I'm calling it Rusty Ax. (In reference to John Axford's blown save) Hopefully yesterday's game will be a distant memory when I'm drinking this at the end of the season

watching Charlie Sheen win in Major League, drinking various Great Lakes beers and rootin for the Tribe!

I'm drinking the first crack at my new IPA recipe. It was great watching my Reds crush the Brewers spirits in the ninth!

Woot! Nothing like enjoying a few homebrews and watching the fightins make a comeback in the bottom of the 9th to win the game! Gosh I am so glad baseball season is here!!

Go Rangers!

I'm from Grand Prairie!!!! and yes...GO RANGERS!!!! and i'm drinking dogfish 90

After watching that Astros game, about the only thing that will help me is a shot of Everclear...

Back