Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Pics of Benziger Winery & Lagunitas Brewery

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2007, 12:13 AM   #1
jiffybrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Pics of Benziger Winery & Lagunitas Brewery

I just finished my road trip to Northern California and i had the chance to visit the Lagunitas Brewery. Had the chance to talk brewing with the brewmaster and owner Tony McGee. We visited at 3pm and he looked like he just woke up and had a couple of beers. He's a real down to earth guy and he really knows his brewing. What i found interesting is the use of hop extract in their brews. It gives great flavor and at the same time it allows them to be very precise.
They had a great hang out area with comfy couches and a very large bar. They know how to unwind after a long day.
Enjoy...

http://photosinajiffy.shutterfly.com

Look for the Benziger Winery & Lagunitas Brewery Album.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply